2017 Cowtown Cutie "Best Dressed" Contest
Dress to impress and your little buckaroo could be one of our monthly "Best Dressed" winners on June 3,
July 1, August 5, or September 2!
Official Contest Rules, Terms & Eligibility Requirements:
- Open to all children age 12 & under.
- Child must appear in person, with a parent or guardian, inside the rodeo gate to enter. Their photograph will be taken by a member of the Cowtown Rodeo Staff.
- Entries accepted 6-7 pm, on the following nights: June 3, July 1, August 5, and September 2.
- In case of inclement weather the contest will not be held that night.
- Child may only win once per year.
- Each monthly winner will be announced publicly at the rodeo, on our Facebook page, Instagram page, and/or on our website.
- Prize is awarded in person on the rodeo night your child has won.
- A parent or guardian must sign a waiver to allow use of your child's photograph, first name, hometown, and age in any promotional material by Cowtown Rodeo.
- Changes to this promotion are at the discretion of Cowtown Rodeo Management and terms can be changed at any time due to the circumstances at that time.
Contest Eligibility & Prizes:
- All child rodeo attendees are eligible to enter and win. For purposes of this contest, a child is aged 12 & under.
- As determined by the Gate Staff of Cowtown Rodeo, one monthly winner will be selected. The prize is a belt buckle and a free admission ticket for a return visit to Cowtown Rodeo in 2017.
- Winner will be announced during Grand Entry.
Good Luck to all the kids and see y'all Saturday Night!