Do you have a special birthday to celebrate?
Here's how to get a birthday announcement made during the rodeo performance for your loved one or friend:
- Leave your short birthday announcement at the Ticket Booth when you purchase your tickets. Please bring it with you already written as we do not have paper or pens available.
- Please keep it short with only a simple birthday message with name, age and hometown of the birthday person.
- Our announcers will shorten any long messages due to time constraints. Announcements are made at various times throughout the rodeo performance depending on the schedule that night.
- There is no guarantee that every birthday announcement submitted will be announced. It is up to our announcers discretion and time allowance that night.
- You can also submit announcement requests for anniversaries or any other special occasion.
**Please note** we are unable to accept announcement requests via email, Facebook or phone calls. All requests must be made in person at the Ticket Booth on the night you attend. Thank you!